Job Number: 6001
About This Job:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Confers with the supervisor to receive instructions and exchange information
- Assists in training new employees
- Visually inspects and tests molds
- Maintains molds
- Cleans and lubricates in accordance with established guidelines
- Repairs molds
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Operates lathes, grinder drill press, and metalworking tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, tools and molds.
- Operates welding equipment to create shear edges and/or build up defective areas on molds
- Ensures personal safety and the safety of team members; understands how machines work and how to operate them safely; knows emergency machine stops and how to de-energize equipment; utilizes personal protective equipment.
- Maintains clean work environment
- Performs routine cleaning of equipment and general housekeeping at and around the tool shop.
- Assists supervisor in whatever capacity is needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift 50 pounds, and occasionally list up to 100 pounds with assistance. Ability to utilize hand-held tools/machinery/instruments, both manual and powered, both precision and non-precision.
Apply For This Job by Using the Form Below.